Title: Truck Driver
Location: Woodburn, OR
Wage Range: $65k-95k/year (DOE)
Wilson Construction Company has an opening for a Truck Driver with a positive, can-do attitude. Wilson Construction has been in business since 1952 as a Power Utility Contractor working in multiple states throughout the US. This position will transport a variety of utility trucks and electrical equipment to various job sites across the country.
· Must have 2-3 years’ experience hauling construction equipment including oversize load experience;
· Class A CDL license and clean driving record;
· Current DOT medical card;
· Ability to observe and maintain excellent safety standards;
· Knowledge of size/weight restrictions and keeping a log book a must;
· Must be willing to work overtime and weekends; and
· Must be able travel overnight, out of town and across state lines.
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry the same for short distances and up and down stairs and steep inclines.
· Ability to sit in awkward positions for long periods, standing on a variety of surfaces and at differing angles, bending over, crouching and climbing up and over various equipment.
Ideal candidates will be self-motivated to stay busy with various duties to maintain equipment in-between transports, and assist in the shop where needed.
Hourly wage plus OT, per diem and excellent benefits package including employer paid medical, dental, vision, 401(k), personal time off and holiday pay.
Wilson Construction Co. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Smoke & drug free environment. Successful candidates will be required to pass post-offer drug tests.
Please submit your cover letter & resume via our website through the Opportunities page:
No phone calls please.
No agency referrals please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers