compensation: Raises after 90 days. Start at $12.00 an hour. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Caring Hands Medical Transport- Starting wage- $12.00 an hour
Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Driver Needed. (Marion County)
This job requires a self-motivated person who pays attention to detail and has a good sense of direction. As with any driving job vehicular as well as a personal safety is of the upmost importance.
• Maintaining an excellent safety record
• Represent our company in a reputable manner
• Provide outstanding customer service
• Transport clients by assisting them door to door, loading and unloading their belongings.
• Uphold coding integrity and accountability
• Self-sufficient once trained
• Pre-post trips of vehicle to maintain optimum condition
• Maintain all HIPPA regulations
• Willing to go the extra mile
• You must be Dependable, and work well with others
• You will need a 10 year MVR from the DMV-please pick it up the next day. Mail takes up to 2 weeks. It cannot be more than 25 days old.
• Must pass a drug test and background check
• Must have a clean driving record (no more than one moving violation in the last 3 years)
If this job fits you, please apply to this Ad with your completed Resume. Someone from our company will contact you within 3 business days for an interview. You can call as well at 503.374.3836.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers