Wilson Construction Co. has immediate openings for highly qualified Shop Mechanics wanted for repair of various Light & Medium Duty Trucks for electrical utility construction company located in Woodburn. Wilson Construction has been in business since 1952 as a Power Utility Contractor working in multiple states throughout the US. Our mechanics are responsible for a large variety of repair and custom fabrication projects to support our headquarter, regional, and field offices.
• Minimum 2-3 years' light & medium duty mechanic experience;
• Ability to diagnose and repair; Diesel and Gas systems, Electrical systems, Brake systems and all related components to Light & Medium Duty Trucks;
• Must be willing to work OT and some weekends;
• Ability to observe and maintain excellent safety standards;
• CDL a plus; and
• Must have tools.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry the same for short distances and up and down stairs and steep inclines.
• Ability to sit in awkward positions for long periods, standing on a variety of surfaces and at differing angles, bending over, crouching and climbing up and over various equipment.
Ideal candidates will be well versed in mechanical experience, self-motivated to learn about our company and equipment, take ownership in their position, and be able to think outside the box.
Hourly wage plus OT and excellent benefits package including EMPLOYER paid medical, dental, vision, 401(k), personal time off and holiday pay.
Wilson Construction Co. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Smoke & drug free environment. Successful candidates will be required to pass post-offer and random drug tests.
Please submit your resume via our website through the Opportunities page:
No phone calls please.
No agency referrals please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers