compensation: Salary commensurate with experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
3Rs Construction Management LLC is an established Remodel, Repair, and Remediation company serving Salem and the surrounding area for 26 years. We are looking for a qualified Construction/Remodeling Field Technician to join our team.
If you are looking for a great place to work or at some level, unsatisfied where you are currently working?
(Let’s face it… if you’re reading this, either you are or know someone who is.)
YOU may be the missing piece of our puzzle!
We are looking for a skilled worker who can relate well with our clients, effectively
communicate with our team and have good time management and troubleshooting skills.
• 3+ years’ experience in residential construction and assorted handyman repairs working
with trim, flooring, painting, framing, siding, roofing, and sheet rock.
• Great attitude
• Work well with others
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Have a valid Oregon driver's license with a good driving record
• Have a well-rounded skill set.
• Care about a job well done.
• Value working with people who appreciate you and the work you do.
• Know how to troubleshoot problems and manage your time.
• Believe in treating others better than yourself.
• Any experience or training in water, mold, radon, or asbestos restoration work is a big plus
• Pass a drug test
If you have a developed skill set and care about doing things right, you may have found your
• Year around full-time work
• Full support of our amazing office staff.
• Wages based on your experience.
• Paydays -Weekly / Bi-Weekly / Monthly (your choice).
• Medical insurance – including optical and dental.
• Employer matched retirement
• Vacation and Paid Time Off.
• Family run company that really cares about our team and customers.
• Opportunity to advance into leadership and/or management.
WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO US:
Our company Core Values are what define us. If they closely align with your own, this is a
great opportunity to work with like-minded people.
3Rs CONSTRUCTION CORE VALUES
1. SERVE: We serve our customers, our community and each other with our actions and attitudes
2. SELF-EMPLOYED MENTALITY: This isn't a J-O-B. We all are personally invested in the success of the company and each other.
3. GROWING: We encourage, support and build up our team, our families, and our sphere of influence.
4. TEAM: We win together. We lose together
5. HUMOR: We laugh at ourselves and not at others.
6. RIGHTEOUS LIVING: We believe character matters. All the time.
7. FEAR NOT: We make decisions based on what's right not fear.
8. NO GOSSIP: We pass negatives up and positives all around.
9. HEROES: We are super hero's doing work that matters.
10. EXCELLENCE: We are faithful in the little things and operate with honesty and integrity.
11. FAMILY: We balance family and working hard.
12. WE DO OUR WORK AS UNTO THE LORD: Colossians 3:23 "And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men."
13. MARKETPLACE SERVICE: If we help enough people, we don't have to worry about money.
14. BACON: Just because it's always really good!
We work on a wide range of projects and take great care of our clients and each other. If you are looking for a change and want to work with some of the most dedicated and likable people in the industry, we would like to hear from you.
There are two ways to apply for this job:
1) Reply to this ad with your resume and cover letter.