compensation: $62,400.00 to $90,000.00 per year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Come play with the coolest new toys in the Security and Tech world! As “integrators" we beta test new products and handle everything from pre-wire to large commercial projects.
A & E Security and Electronic Solution serves the greater Willamette Valley and coastal area. Our corporate office is based in McMinnville, OR. We are looking for a skilled Oregon/Washington LICENSED Low Voltage Electrician who is not only interested in competitive pay and benefits but is also interested in tremendous long-term growth opportunities available from within our organization.
- Troubleshooting CAT5e/CAT6, IP Video System, Fiber Optics, and other low voltage systems
- Installation of devices/sensors
- Verifying the running of wires, programming, and termination of devices
- Coordinating the installation of low voltage systems including the following: Automation Systems, Telephones, Closed Circuit TV Cameras, Access Control Systems, Fire Detection Systems, Networks, and more.
- Inspecting devices are installed properly and in conjunction with regional and company standards
- Troubleshoot basic electrical issues while successfully communicating issues/resolutions to customer and verifying complete
- Experience in CCTV / Access Control / Fire Related Experience
- Low Voltage LEA or LEB required or General Journeyman License
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- High-End IT Skills
- Ability to comprehend and problem-solve issues while communicating with the client
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills, required
Medical Benefits (plus other benefits)
Generous Retirement Package
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $62,400.00 to $90,000.00 per year
To apply for this position please email a resume and current license info. No drop-in visits, please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers