Great opportunity for person or team interested in the field of Property Management!
QR Code Link to This Post
This position includes the management AND maintenance of this "small" property. The manager person or team will work 30 hours/week to take care of all aspects of well-maintained property. The job includes (but is not limited to) receiving and depositing rent, renting vacancies including posting ads, responding to maintenance requests, handling all minor maintenance, overseeing turnovers and any vendors, enforcing policies and being available to respond to any emergencies. This is one of the most rewarding jobs you will ever have... sometimes the most exciting and often the most relaxing.
To ensure you have the tools for success, our best property managers have most of the following:
- Sales and/or retail experience
- Enjoy working with people
- Basic knowledge of (and ability to learn) Fair Housing laws
- Home or apartment general maintenance experience... this is essential!
- Ability to push/pull 70 lbs.
- Enjoy maintaining curb appeal - picking up the grounds, watering flowers, etc.
- Some college education as well as high school diploma or equivalent
- Strong computer skills and experience using office equipment
- Great verbal and written communication skills
The property manager or team works Saturdays and Sundays, since these are busy days for the property. Instead, he/she/they choose two days off during the week for their "weekend". We provide a 3-day Training course to connect you with our expert support team along with your Asset Manager and your Accountant, giving you all the resources needed to launch into this rewarding career.
- Willow Glen Apartments - 38 units
- Hours: 30 hrs/wk - for one person or split between all adults in the manager's unit
- Manager's Apartment: 2 bd, 1 ba connected to rental office, has washer/dryer hookups, a patio, & extra storage
- Compensation: $950 month rent credit (full rent amount, un-taxed compensation) + $1000 salary
- Reimbursements for expenses: $50 utilities; $25 gas; $25 cell phone
To apply for this unique opportunity, please reply with your resume(s) and tell us why you are the best choice for the job.
Note: Offer of employment is subject to pre-employment credit, criminal and drug screening. Federal guidelines prohibiting marijuana are enforced for employees and community. Small pets (under 30 lbs.) are welcome.