QR Code Link to This Post
IMMEDIATE NEED FOR PRODUCTION WORKERS & MACHINE OPERATORS.
Long Term Contract to Hire Roles!
PAY, SHIFT & POSITION
Day Shift Production, 7am to 3:30pm, $13.06
Day Shift Machine Operators, 7am to 3:30pm, $14.00
Swing Shift Production, 3pm to 12:30am, $14.36
Swing Shift Machine Operators, 3pm to 12:30am, $15.30
Grave Yard Production, 12:30am to 7am, $14.36
Grave Yard Machine Operators, 12:30am to 7am, $15.30
WILL TRAIN ON DAY SHIFT MONDAY-FRIDAY 8:30am to 5pm.
- Cuts a variety of material to finish parts.
- This position requires an understanding of what needs to be finished and an ability to work with necessary materials to finish a part to meet the correct specifications, including applying room temperature vulcanization (RTV).
- Smooths parts using grinding tools
- Cleans completed parts with a variety of solvents and chemicals
- Lifts, carries, and maneuvers a variety of materials and equipment to make parts
- Calculates amount of stock required for the job and amount of time needed to create the part on a routine basis
- Interprets drawings and specifications to ensure that parts meet customer requirements, which includes determining if color quality is correct
- A hand fabricator must be able to read and/or follow detailed manufacturing instructions (DMIs) and Mylars in English to determine how to finish the part.
- Position requires an ability to get along well with co-workers within a team environment
- Lifting up to 30 lbs
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Willingness to use hand tools to fabricate parts
- Willingness to submit to a standard BG check and Federal DT
To Apply email your resume LKUNKEL@AEROTEK.COM to OR CALL 971-273-4848
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.