Title: Billing/Accounting Assistant
QR Code Link to This Post
Location: Oregon City, OR – Moving to Hubbard 3rd Quarter of 2020
West Wind Reinforcing has an immediate opening for a Billing Assistant at our headquarters in Oregon City, OR.
• Minimum of 1-year experience working in an office;
• Strong computer skills, including an intermediate level of proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook;
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills;
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills;
• The ability to multi-task, work effectively in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines;
• Must be a self starter
• Must be able to work independently and perform at a high level of accuracy; and
• The ability to effectively work with employees across all disciplines of the organization
• Reconcile on a weekly basis, material delivered to approximately 40+ jobs across the United States;
• Help ensure accuracy with information reported from the field;
• Work with Billing to ensure our billings are complete and accurate each month;
• Other projects and accounting duties as needed.
Ideal Candidates will be team oriented and have the self-motivation and organization to be an effective contributor to the team. We are glad to invest in the time to train the candidate possessing these traits.
We offer medical, dental, vision, flexible spending plus a 401(k) plan.
This is a permanent full-time position. Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Please note that we will be moving our office to Hubbard approximately 3rd quarter of 2020.
West Wind Reinforcing is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.